Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Glimmer of Light

One week. That is how long I have been on the increased dose of my new pain meds. And how long I have been able to consistently work out. 5 days last week. 2 so far this week. It's definitely a step in the right direction, and I am cautiously optimistic. I have been nauseous the last 2 days, so it has been difficult to stay motivated, but I have. I have gotten up and moved my body regardless, and honestly it has felt GOOD! I am down about 2.5 pounds (a little more actually) and I am really hoping this hard work
Continues to pay off. I have also been tracking my calories and that has helped as well. A little less negativity and a little more confidence with every workout.

I do sometimes get the feeling that my husband tries to sabotage my efforts by bringing home "treats" for me. Especially when I have had a not so good day with my health. I'm not sure he does it intentionally, but sometimes it feels like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment