Friday, June 26, 2015

Weekly Update - Friday June 26, 2015

This has been a rough week.  From the dishwasher breaking down completely, to the cats killing my limited edition pumpkin candle holder (RIP) to waking up this morning with high hopes, only to be disappointed in my progress (or lack thereof.)

I lost .2 pounds, lost half an inch, but gained in all my other areas.  I know, a loss is a loss....  but...  I just don't get it.  I'm frustrated, I'm disheartened, I'm just....  I just don't know anymore. 

I am going to continue on the med, of course, but I'm beginning to think nothing is going to work for me.  I am going to keep on keeping on. 

I'm going to try to cut back on my carbs a bit, and see if that helps.  I need more protein in my diet anyway.  I was hoping for a more positive update this week, but....  it is what it is.

I think I may change it up a bit though, and weigh every day this up coming week so I can track it a bit more closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment